View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 14:43   Link #33
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Great! I wonder if she'll use her sexy Yuuko voice.
Marielle is the klutzy-big-sister type so I doubt you'll have Ms Hara oozing sexiness here =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
sorry to bring this sao shit here.
my question : will this be like sao? the character seems overlevel 90 shit and there is no action tags in genre
so... romance drama like that shit again?

i like the cat btw :3
There's some romance in the story, but most of the time the focus is on team work and interaction. I'm currently at Volume 4 and so far there's only hints of romantic potential between Shiroe, Akazuki and Minori (love triangle! Though Shiroe seems impervious to how the ladies really think of him), Reinecia (not listed here) and Crusty, Rundelhaus and Isuzu.

Also, level 90 isn't too big a deal in the story. It's true that Shiroe, Naotsugu, Akazuki and Nyanta are all level 90 characters/players, but then again so is a good deal of the other players (I counted 17 level 90s out of the 28 characters in Kakkou's cast list). Also, Volume 4 also showed that even level 90 players need teamwork when confronted with large numbers of low~mid tier mobs.

Action-wise, one-on-one fights are pretty rare in Log Horizon. In fact the only one that I've come across so far is found towards the end of volume 1 (and the duelist is naturally not Shiroe). Most of the time there's a lot of negotiations, and the other notable conflict is fought with an army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
so is this story oriented or romance slice-of-life in online game setting?
I would say it's story-oriented, in a twisted fantasy world with game settings.

Ahhh, when will the next PV come to us~?

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2013-08-14 at 04:38. Reason: Forgot to add Minori =w=
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote