View Single Post
Old 2013-07-09, 18:37   Link #65
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTalon View Post
Also assuming bending electricity was possible, if it got reflected as it curved around him, it still wouldn't hit him. You are basically talking about the electricity going tangent to his reflection, and if you do a 180 on that, it still misses.
I'm talking about it getting perpendicular to Accelerator after the bend. It's all in the timing of course.

If it's done with a continuous stream of electrons many would be dispersed but some should coincide. Then again, who knows how much damage that could do with the Sister's output, it might be better to try to use short bursts with higher power and hope to get the timing right.

At the least, Mikoto should be able to bend it, since it's also magnetism what she masters. If she couldn't, then she shouldn't be able to make a Railgun either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTalon View Post
I'm not going to tag this because my response is in railgun S1. You are slightly off about Mikoto (and thus potentially the sisters) being immune to lightning. We saw she is immune to getting shocked (though maybe a shock that surpassed her output could work?). She is unlikely to be immune to lightning due to the heat component. We saw how serious that can be when it basically burned up the AIM Burst.
Hmm... in that case it should "suffice" to manipulate the returned lightning. Once outside Accelerator's space it's free for her to do so. It's an added complexity, but I'm talking here about potential, not the chances of her/them pulling it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
What if all of that only pushes Accelerator to go BW on them .
Yes, that's a very possible outcome

Last edited by leukrota; 2013-07-09 at 18:53.
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote