View Single Post
Old 2013-07-07, 22:13   Link #31
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Right, just grade as "bad writing" whatever you don't agree with/understand and problem solved. "Great argument!". [/facepalm]
1: That was bad writing. Please provide justification for how that could possibly work.

2: This franchise is infamous for its horrible writing. Have you tried to actually read the Light Novels? They are quite possibly the worse written books I have ever read. Show don't tell is regularly violated, the structure is awful and mind numbing, the plots are full of holes and filled with reams of scotch tape. The Sisters Arc is one of the few decent plots.

I don't read this stuff for the writing quality, I come for the incredible world building, and interesting characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Spoiler for Reply to spoiler:
Spoiler for Later events:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micropod View Post
Even if he can solve poisons and stuff with vectors what if what is delivered in the food is not poison but miniature explosives?
Still vectors.

Fast acting poison might work though, because it could disable him before he has a chance to manipulate the vectors. Since that would need more then simple reflection.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote