View Single Post
Old 2013-07-06, 20:42   Link #4
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Why is it that Accelerator is unbeatable? Why no one can beat him?

So Mikoto can't figure out the way that to penetrate Accelerator's repeling abilities?

Then I'm lost, I'm lost like how Accelerator stepping on a thug that is beaten effortlessly, I'm that thug.
Accelerator doesn't have a repealing ability. He has the power to control any vector in contact with his body. He can control any force. Electricity, magnetism, the air, the ground, gravity, the weak nuclear force. Anything. He may be the most overpowered villain I have ever seen in all of fiction.

Impenetrable defense, and extremely effective offense.

Misaka's best possible attempt against Accelerator would be an indirect attack, such as destroying all the oxygen around Accelerator to suffocate him. Except if he figures out what she's doing he can counter that easily by generating wind.

So a powerful nuke might kill him by depriving him of oxygen.

An indirect magic attack might defeat him- such as a spell that cause people hostile to the spells target to pass out- but even that may depend on whether or not the is a vector involved and whether Accelerator can identify that vector. (For example, this hypothetical spell might have a vector involved in identifying who the hostility is pointed at- in that case Accelerator could theoretically counter it directly).

Is there a vector-less attack? That is the first requirement to bypass Accelerator's passive defenses. Then you'd also need to have it be immune or shielded from an active attempt at disruption using vectors.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-07-06 at 23:30. Reason: removed point not yet explained in railgun anime
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote