View Single Post
Old 2013-07-06, 20:11   Link #3
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Why is it that Accelerator is unbeatable? Why no one can beat him?

So Mikoto can't figure out the way that to penetrate Accelerator's repeling abilities?

Then I'm lost, I'm lost like how Accelerator stepping on a thug that is beaten effortlessly, I'm that thug.
Accel isn't unbeatable but he has 3 advantages over Mikoto that she can't overcome that easily in the amount of time it would do the Sisters any good.

1. Accel as the #1 lvl5 in AC has the highest computation power. In shear power and brains she already lost.

2. Exp, Accel has been through 10000+ fights that are design to increase his power. Mikoto does not simply has that kind of battle experience.

3. Mikoto is not a killer. Despite her burst of anger at Accel for killing 9982, she does not have the willingness to kill that Accel has.

Mikoto can overcome 1 and 2 if she has access to the Misaka network but she no idea of the network so that is a moot point. To over come #3 she is going to need to turn into entirely different Mikoto, a Mikoto steep in the darkness of AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Some people in the series can beat him, in fact there are some people in the series who would crush him like a grape. But Misaka isn't one of them.
they can beat him but i doubt they can just crush him.