View Single Post
Old 2013-06-05, 09:50   Link #15
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
maybe...there is "the imaginary number district" where kazakiri and aiwass reside and there is some kind of secret area "district", where there is a large number of lab, one of them exterior, but in the rumor its being jumbled together, when its supposed to be separate thing
Maybe. There's a decent chance that Exterior is related to Aleister Crowley's main plan if Exterior is indeed connected to the Imaginary number district. This makes Exterior seem more and more important and makes it seem like Gensei will be making Aleister Crowley more and more annoyed with his actions: Going after the Misaka Network and Exterior... I think that at some point real soon Aleister's going to give him a piece of his mind.

On another note: another reason I think Shokuhou is a child error is that in chapter 48 page 17 Mikoto's friends are talking and they say how Tokiwadai students are staying in hotels during Daihasesai and that the rooms are divided up by family. However, Misaki's parents aren't there...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote