View Single Post
Old 2013-06-05, 04:13   Link #12
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
No one really knows what their relationship is. All we know is that they've met before (several times apparently), he got mad at her for something, he helped/saved her and as a result she blindly trusts him because of whatever he did for her. Anything other than that is pure speculation until Kamachi-sensei fills us in. Hopefully he will let us know during Misaki's flash backs or in future novels.
Well... we do know she doesn't know he beat Accelerator. We know he knows her from before Daihasesai, because she knew his name without him telling her and because he knew about her as a level 5 in Index volume 1. I'm guessing we might find out in this flashback. We still don't know how or why Misaki eventually completed Exterior and put it safely at its current location.

I take it that I'm the only one who noticed this:

"The Imaginary Number District Five Elements Institution was said to be the district that did not fit any of the numbers for the 23 districts of Academy City.
And many different rumors of imaginary technology had been derived from this invisible laboratory known as the Imaginary Number District.
There was the supposed AI that controlled all of the ethics, militaries, and economies of the world via the internet.
There was the supposed Clone Dolly workshop that stored the DNA of great men and saints from around the world and had analyzed their genetics to the point that they could create as many geniuses as needed at the push of a button.
There was the idea that the silicorandom synapses used in Tree Diagram’s processing engine could only be made with imaginary technology from the Imaginary Number District and thus could not be remade."

From Volume 3 Chapter 2 Section 8. Wow...

I can see the relationship to Exterior which is a DNA computer that creates Esper powers.

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-05 at 05:25.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote