View Single Post
Old 2013-06-02, 23:07   Link #2
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairin View Post
Since the Railgun Manga Readers forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Railgun Manga Readers thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Can we also have a Railgun S speculation thread for manga readers + novel readers. I feel like people who are talking about
Spoiler for future arc in Railgun S probably:
which is in the light novels eventually might become a problem for Railgun S viewers who only read the manga.

Furthermore, the lack of Frenda jokes (I won't put one here) are saddening LN readers .

But seriously, I think there would be a more nuanced discussion of some of the characters in Railgun S such as
Spoiler for a group from the darkness in Railgun S:
, if we had novel readers talking about the effectiveness of the adaptation.

I feel like this is a problem because novel readers are already posting in the manga thread, but this is making them rely on the use spoilers and this is already cluttering up the thread that is mainly for people who are watching Railgun S and who only read the manga. Just thought I would put this out there. I feel like this will matter even more in future seasons of Railgun, especially season 3 if there is one. (In all likelihood, there will be a railgun season 3)

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-02 at 23:26.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote