View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 03:57   Link #80
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
atleast index is still one of the best selling light novels and NT7 is going to sell above 150k which would probably sell more then NT6 i believe. anyways i believe we should be grateful that index is still doing so well. while it may have loss a bit of popularity which every series tends to have the same problem in LN/manga or atleast most. i tihnk one of the main reasons to why index isn't getting any new readers is because of the fact that the story is to far ahead, which gives those who are a fan of this series well have lack of "motivation" to want to read which is kinda the same problem to many other series that are to far ahead as well in LN/manga.
I'm pretty sure J.C. staff subtly let out in an interview yesterday that they are planning ahead for Railgun season 3 in doing Railgun S. Knowing this means we will probably see Index III and Railgun D (DD for Misaki) right after it in not too much time which should be nice. I feel like Index will be much more powerful after the first part of the main series is animated. When it is going to be animated, that will be really amazing. I'm really excited for this.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote