View Single Post
Old 2013-05-28, 03:32   Link #62
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Why does it sell so little... It's pretty saddening in my opinion. This novel series really is incredibly well done.
I enjoy his series overall. I just feel index needs to be improved a way. Too many characters. Too little time to give each character a story. The flow just feels off. Especially with how well he writes his other series.

One piece is shounen. Its on a whole different category. Mainly it's manga and Jumps flagship. Its something someone can easily read with a fanbase of all ages worldwide. Index you need to literally read it or you'll get lost. The science can be a put off. Not all people want to read a novel about scientific or magical terms. It hurts the brain. And did i mention OP is weekly? I'm not that big of a OP fan, but if you go down to it. The plot has very little no no plot armor. Compared to naruto or bleach. OP is pretty well written ironically enough. Index is a novel. And a monthly serialization for the manga.

Index guy has enough money to last a life-time, but hes still pumping out stuff. Can you call it dedication or crazy? You decide .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't understand the joke that when someone beat SAO in terms of sales. Haruhi is still the best seller per volume.
It was a joke with a close group of people. And the joke wasn't mainly about sales .