View Single Post
Old 2013-05-27, 04:54   Link #17
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
But she can always use other people's abilities to protect herself right? Sniping her wouldn't be that easy with so many people around, and most of them are level 3 or 4.
What if they didn't care about hurting innocent people? It's still hard to protect against snipers unless you are
Spoiler:

More importantly:

By the way, this is kind of obvious now I realize. But the fact that Mikoto said that all level 5's at Tokiwadai started as level 1's seems to be true probably. After all, Shokuhou had to train her mental out to make it stronger. She gradually developed her powers. Therefore, I'm guessing she was originally a level 1.

[SPOILER= Chapters 59/60 of Railgun Manga] Then can we say that one of the only reasons she reached level 5 was because the researchers wanted her to complete Exterior and because they didn't get to dispose of her? Otherwise she would have just had an average level of power. Instead, she got a special curriculum there? I mean they didn't even seem to care about her achieving level 5... they were just going to discard her once Exterior was complete... So... was she there for schooling beforehand? Based on the fact that the researchers were going to dispose of her: [SPOILER] is she a child error? We haven't ever seen a mention of her parents.

I don't think they'd be able to dispose of her without her parents complaining unless she was a child error and was abandoned because of her power to read minds. This might explain a lot... I mean she wasn't with her parents during the first part of Daihasesai. She was with the researcher, right? .................

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-04 at 16:22.