View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 15:56   Link #31
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Watched again the Opening and it really contained a lot of spoilers.
I doubt that they would spoil the "final battle" of the first half (12ep) right in the OP.
So they are most likely going to put it in middle (7th episode) as the TWIST in plot.
Which leaves the boss battle with accelerator at the end of the first half.
So Item and Sister arc are going to be finished in the first half of this season.
The worse part of the original Railgun show was how they outstretched the manga content to fit an obscene amount of episodes. If the staff is the same, a part of me wouldn't be surprised if they do the same and the whole 24 episode series has only the 3/4 volumes of the manga that deal with the sisters arc and the rest is Saten doing shopping or something. It's pretty much the opposite of the manga, which I feels that is characterized by cutting to the point even when it doesn't look like it.

The feeling on how they handled the flow in episode 1 game the same "s1 vibes"; but it's obviously to early to judge, I doubt that they'll touch the Daihaseisai arc since it's not finished, so at best they are going to finish up with the sisters arc by ep 15 and then getting original content (like, an expansion of Kuroko's role in the remnant incident) or some original arcs (like, Misaki or Mugino in a swimming suit).

Mikoto's home cooking episode is obviously going to be the BD bonus episode