View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 12:45   Link #20
Dyingbreath

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahak View Post
IIRC Kuroko's not level 5 because she has to pause between teleports [she needs a short prep time] and/or can't remotely teleport things.

I'll point out she destroys a building using her power even if she hasn't worked out how to steal indirect kisses with it yet. [If she could teleport things remotely or do swaps, she could swap crepes]

I'll point out that Level 3 Electrokinetics [the Imouto's] can use their powers for psuedo telepathy. The only thing we know Misaka can do they can't is the electrical field sense, or they wouldn't need the headgear. [Though her railgun is implied to be something they also can't duplicate yet.] So fancy stunts are available at lower levels.

Eventually Uiharu will use her power and we'll get to see more of what a level 1 can do. Saten's single frame of sparklies not being helpful in that regard.
I think we might assume Akemi's pre Level UppeR telekinesis [lifting pens] is level 1 at best which implies lifting people at a couple of meters is in level 2 at highest.
I think she could do swap eventually if she practiced it. I personally think a neat trick would be compression, teleporting an object into itself to make it disappear entirely.
If that doesn't work just teleport it downwards 80 meters and it'll disappear.
Mugino fight would be over in a second if Kuroko was involved. Touma as well for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Dyingbreath; 2013-04-12 at 13:24.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote