View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 19:10   Link #161
magnum12

^ The stuff I have regarding it are as follows.

Spoiler for critical higurashi twist:
1 and 3 have been strongly associated with corruptions of dopamine expression in the limbic system. 2 is associated with malfunctions in serotonin uptake. Evidence for the later is supported by foresnics/medical reports of various mass murders in which the suspect was on SSRI (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor) drugs.

The limbic system is a key part of the serotonin pathway as well, which means that
Spoiler for critical twist:
. Certain deaths in the 2nd and 5th novels can also be explained by naturalistic explanations. Intense fear
Spoiler for key plot twist:
can be the cause of acute heart failure.
This is further evidence of dopamine involvement.

2. My evidence in regards to the route of transmission comes from a certain person
in 4 of the 8 novels. This person getting it and suffering makes the following routes of transmission unlikely: vertical, i.e.
and bloodborne. I would place my wagers on something like

3. As for the difficulty in the hunting seen in the 8th novel, I think I can explain some of it from a naturalistic perspective. Since it seems that certain triggers are required for people to go insane
seem to be nessecary to the solution.

4. The points above lead me to my core blue truth.

In case you're wondering, I also studied microbiology, but my main focus was on mutualistic symbiotes. Perhaps the issue is that R7 made a minor mistake. Much of his research into the solution is spot on barring that one mistake.

Last edited by magnum12; 2013-02-10 at 19:25. Reason: Touched up on a few things
magnum12 is offline   Reply With Quote