View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 17:54   Link #83
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Been feeling so...off for the past two months now, and doctors can't seem to pinpoint the problem.

Symptoms include (but don't always appear together) nausea, headaches, lightheadedness, fatigue, tired eyes, numbness in areas of the left arm, uncomfortable burning in chest area, stiff neck, light sniffling (sinuses) and (sometimes) light popping/clicking in the right ear/jaw area.

I've had a head CT, 5 separate EKGs, 7 different blood tests, and a chest X-ray that showed no results. Doctors haven't told me what it is and haven't done much past try to test for GERD and anxiety, both of which obviously didn't turn out. Tried doing a complete disinfecting of my apartment to eliminate the potential of something bacterial with no results. Now my mother is thinking it might be TMJ since my uni homework has me at the computer often. Gotta ask the doc about that in 3 days when I see him.

The nausea and fatigue are the worst. It's the type of nausea where it drives me to force dry coughs thinking I'll throw up, but it never happens. The fatigue comes and goes without warning, ranging from any sort of extremities. It's really been cutting into my school schedule as of late. It's also been cutting down my meals on some days when the nausea is stronger.

Not sure what it is, does this sound familiar? I even had a short period where it felt like the flu, but I got over them and it's back to the regular symptoms again. It's almost two months now, so it's getting really annoying, to be honest.