View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 17:29   Link #78
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
This is somewhat worse right? >_>
It's more definitive. Your doctors didn't explain anything to you? Sometimes doctors are busy rushing around and don't realize that you have questions or don't understand what's going on; don't be afraid to ask questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode120x View Post
At around early December, I noticed that my left wrist, around the circular bony left side, started to hurt. In terms of hurting/pain, it feels sharp and sort of like when you are stepping on a twisted ankle. It was painful enough for me to not be able to type with my left hand without have some elevated support. Even right now, it's giving a very very slight sharp pain as I type. I can't even rotate my wrist counter clock wise or clock wise without it hurting nor can I tilt my left hand to the left without it hurting.

The only thing I recall ever doing two months ago that could have hurt it was working out, more specifically push-ups and pull-ups. I did not fall down nor was I working out incorrectly, to my knowledge at least. Prior to the injury, I had been working out since September and had no issues that I remember. Right now, it does give that sharp pain when I do both pull-ups and push-ups. The culprit may have been those, but my question is, why has my right wrist not healed after about 2 months since my incident?
Does the pain radiate anywhere - say, up your arm, or to your fingers? Try tapping on your wrist, somewhat closer to the base of your palm. Is it painful? Make a fist such that your thumb is on the inside of all of your other fingers, hold your hand out such that the thumb is oriented upward (but still buried), and then try to tilt your wrist downward (but don't move your arm). Do you experience pain when doing that, particularly compared to your right wrist? Or do you experience it in both?