View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 22:19   Link #11
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Yes there is a good chance that it is not the case but it is hoped that after the way I like to say it should not be too reached a conclusion just because of a resemblance although personally I would there is a link between them is that what, then if Hikifune then I think everything we have said is false, I think ...
I didn't mean to mislead as if I were under the impression this would be a 100% hint that Soi Fon and the Soi Fon lookalike were related. If I did that for every character that had a similar appearance, I would have had to call out about three or four Aizen lookalikes and claim them kin to the real Aizen. I just think it would be nifty that two characters who lookalike and will most likely come from similar backgrounds just end up family. (It's usually the characters that don't lookalike that are siblings or parents.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm currently curious about the facial expressions of these guys. Because despite the fact that the Seireitei's in ruins and despite the fact that the Captain Commander just died, these 5 don't exactly look upset. In fact, a couple of them couldn't look happier. lol
To me the smiles were a little, abrupt. But maybe they are just happy to be back in Soul Society? But I can see where you're coming from. Two look somewhat annoyed while the other three couldn't be happier. I know Kubo likes to display goofballs, but with what has happened, maybe they could have toned down their elation?
Quote:
So who thinks they'll be greeting our main protagonist with either anger or praise? And who wants to predict which of these 5 members was initially apart of Yamamoto's murderous goon squad?
I think they will greet Ichigo with praise, especially the Wooly Willy man. The two that may give him grief would be the only ones not shown smiling (so Soi Fon lookalike and Ikkaku-ish lookalike). The other three are bound to be nice to him.

I kind of have a feeling that Wooly Willy will be apart of the Yamamoto's old murderous squad. If not him, the fellow with the stick in his mouth. Though I'm kind of curious if any of them will actually be apart of that old regime or if Kubo will make them something completely different.