View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 03:28   Link #94
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Crunchyroll has daily deals, and they update their deals at 3 AM (east coast USA time). Today, they have a deal, 30 anime DVDs in their original cases for $19.99 for most people, or $15.99 for subscribers. The catch is, it is promoted as the "Mysterious box of anime" deal. You don't know what you are getting.

Here is the thing, if you are tempted to get this, go get it. They are going to sell out. Yesterday, they had a similar deal, 30 anime DVDs for the same price. I logged onto Crunchyroll for the first time (for yesterday) at 5 pm and they were sold out. That was 14 hours after their deal went on sale out of the 24 hour window. I don't know how fast they sold out, either.

We don't know how much of the stuff given will be good, but I paid $15.99 plus the shipping, and I ordered 30 anime DVDs for under $22. You can't go wrong with that. Some of it has to be good or decent.

I don't know if the contents of the mystery anime box from yesterday is the same as the deal being offered today. I'm assuming everyone who orders gets the same contents, but that is a guess. For all I know, everyone gets a different set of contents.