View Single Post
Old 2006-01-10, 01:26   Link #35
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
The mangas' biggest weakness, besides not being nearly as detailed as the original sound novel, is the lack of explanations that's not directly related to the story. In the sound novel, you receive critical pieces of information that's important to the player (you), but disconnected from the actual story, in the form of a "tip". As you progress through the story, tips accumulate and are read seperately from the actual story, and sometimes they can provide valuable insights to the player.
Marketing-wise, I am assuming that there will be "TIPS" only manga for this purpose, just like the drama CDs.

Although I do appraise all three mangas in their respective ways in being true to the original game. But yes, the manga lacks the critical informations that is necessary to bring out thoughts and your own theories.

An important thing to remember when reading the different chapters is "what caused it to lead to this result" and "what are the similarities between the different worlds." (i.e.: _______'s action here caused the domino effect and ______ always seems to die no matter what)
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote