View Single Post
Old 2006-01-07, 13:53   Link #67
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Are you purposefully trying to dissuade me from reading your fic? Okay, I ended dehydrated in Inamori clinic with a tenteki (intravenous drip) while writing a fic, but it was because I was writing while having a bad stomach bug. You should sleep!!! It's nice to write long chapters, but not at the cost of your health! I feel for you! And here I was worried my hubby would end up in hospital for playing Halo until very late... Anyway, do write your gundam fic, but take care of yourself!
Huh!?

No, that's what I'm doing! Last thing I would try to do is to make someone not read my fic purposefully.

Also, I had no reason why I posted my word counts for each of my chapter. It was 4 O'clock in the morning in Toronto and I had just finished the 7th chapter. Even though I was dead tired, I wanted to make one last post before I went to bed.

Also, I will take care of myself. I'm sort of obsessed with writing because the fic has some potential to be a good one. Also, I think I've mentioned this before, I already have another original novel in the works.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote