View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 00:48   Link #273
King Octopus

My favorite character was Mellow I thought that he would be like Ryuzaki and Kira combined! But he wasn't seen much after he lost the Notebook he had, even though he was important to solving the case. I really wish that they would change the ending so Mellow didn't die but Kira still killed her and solved the case. Maybe Mellow could force her to call Kira after he discovers she's hiding piece of the notebook so she has no choice.
Something because I'd really like to see a sequel where N and Mellow work together even while they are still competitors. If Mellow lived neither could really say that they captured Kira alone and maybe that would be enough to get Mellow to work with Near, even if it's on a real loose bases like they had been anyway. It be great to have both them against a Shinigami version of Light and 1 or 2 other Shinigami's that follow him. I'd much rather see something like that then all these prequels they've been doing.It would also offer a chance to reveal more rules about what Shinigamis are allowed to do in the human world. I read that there is a set of guidelines for a Shinigamis interactions with humans. That could be a useful plot device.
King Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote