View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 03:05   Link #19
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansglenn View Post
Hmmmm so a black-bladed female character..

A male version of Asuna, so he'd be a white knight of sorts..

What if he was a silver knight instead? *nudge nudge*
Actually, I'm thinking of a character closer to KYH in some aspects. Not exactly, but giving off similar vibes, and less socially confident, but not necessarily... politically incompetent.

The problem is, Asuna's brother might not suicidal - so Aria plays out differently. Furthermore, I suspect Kiriko may adopt a male avatar at the beginning- so that opening scene with Klein might be very interesting- since, well, Kiriko's a girl, in a girl starved prison full of men.

I wonder, will Kiriko solo? Or perhaps Asuna's brother insists he tags along with Kiriko after Aria- perhaps after Kiriko successfully saved his life thrice in a single day, or perhaps both save each others life once each during Aria. Once when Kiriko got mauled by the boss, and Asuna's brother rallied everyone. Once in the dungeon, when Asuna's brother accidentally pulled too many mobs to handle, and Kiriko bailed him out.

Also, I'm thinking of how to work the KoB in.

Still, there's some disturbing... implications of underaged relationships,
Spoiler for Chapter 16.5:

Spoiler for SAO Ending:

Actually, is Fanfiction discussion a Free Fire zone? It's very hard to discuss fanfiction, especially with fiction implicating future events.

Spoiler for Other arcs:

Last edited by novalysis; 2012-07-15 at 04:10.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote