View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 05:03   Link #10
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
But there were two very interesting results, that gave me an inspiration for a K-on SAO cross-over, where Ui and Yui Hirasawa find themselves trapped in Aincrad.

And I think that if there's anything that can make Yui really grow up, it'll be surviving SAO at a high level.

Especially after:

Which has very, very interesting potential for Drama there. Losing her sister would be a major character developing event. For the first 9 months, Yui would be her normal, ditzy self, until Ui Hirasawa dies to save Yui.

There's a potential rich gold mine of crossover inspiration here.
i'd agree on that, would truly be an interesting thing to see.

Quote:
P.s: Here's to hoping this thread takes off. Part of the reason why the Nanoha fanfic thread is so popular is because alot of fanfics are put up there, sometimes even before being put up on FF.net.
No, it's because FFT is all on yuriyuriyurilovelovenanofateyuri no guys allowed, Satashi is quuen of FFT. What little fanfic discussion that DOES go on tends to be buried by all the NanoFate legion's shilling.

To put things into perspective, i wrote a short and posted it into FFT where Fate killed Nanoha, and was in the process of skinning her to wear her skin and be with her forever. The most common reaction was that i had written a touching loving story.

That said there are SOME diamonds in the rough. Just that they're hard to find.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote