View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 17:27   Link #23
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albeito Tsutekama View Post
I like the idea of Hikifune appearing, being the only zero squad member we know of.
Nice to see someone agrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albeito Tsutekama View Post
Isshin: Plausible, but that wouldn't really explain why there's a sword pointed at Urahara.
I agree. It's probably not Isshin. But only because I believe even in it's sealed/unreleased state, the blade to Isshin's zanpakuto is noticeably wider than most sealed zanpakuto's.

Also, it might be worth mentioning that the one pointing the blade at Urahara in that final panel *might* not necessarily be pointing the blade as a sign of conflict. Now if the tip of the blade was pointed directly in front of his face, I'd say that would leave little room for interpretation. But since the blade is at the side of his face, it leaves some room for other possibilities IMO. For instance, for all we know, whoever just killed Kirge might've just approached Urahara so closely for the sake of trying to reach his/her hand out to help him up.

The one thing I'd like to know is who was saying "Oh no!" at the very end of the chapter. Was it Urahara? Or was that Kubo? Because if it was Urahara, then I'd hate to admit it, but the odds of it being Grimmjow or Gin just increased.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote