View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 12:54   Link #11
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Yes, I am watching Accel World. AW is wasting it's potential on stupid moe and ecchi comedy instead of plot and characters development. It's not bad, just very disappointing for me as a sci-fi nerd.
This will be my last word on this matter since as mentioned above this isn't the thread for comparsion and I'm actually trying to show why trying to strike a defining comparsion with AW is kind of pointless right now. Yes it definitely has some of those aspects, but they are hardly the major focus. Also could it not just be that it has had more episodes so it's actually had the time to spend on some more lighthearted fanservice type stuff. I will be very surprised if SAO doesn't have at least some fanservice and moe characters looking at some of the character designs for the females and I'd be willing to place money on Kirito having a bit of a harem of his own by the time this show is where Accel World is. And why should that be held against it anyway if the characters are still interesting.

Again I can't stress quite enough the difference between a full cour of episodes and one single opening episode.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote