View Single Post
Old 2012-06-30, 18:12   Link #72
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by longguilol View Post
I agree on giving all forum-goers a few days to analyze, agree, or disagree with the current criteria set, and weigh in with their feedback and opinions if they feel changes should be made. So that seems to be set.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longguilol View Post
Correctly assumed. However, I do not see a need to clog the forums on here since the polls will be hosted via 3rd party website. Here is a sample poll for example:

Link

It is hosted externally, and the fans/forum-goers will be able to access it from a simple link. Each of such polls will host 5-6 characters that the fans will be able to vote on freely. The results will be published once a certain amount of time elapses, or a certain number of votes is reached. All at the same time, the fans will be able to discuss & rate their ratings for the characters in the thread itself.

I agree with you. That is why, if the polls are allowed to be hosted externally (with each poll having a group of 5-6 characters), 6-7 links would suffice on the main page of the thread for polling purposes.
You really went all out for this discussion topic. Just one more comment: To make sure the new thread is open to as many people as possible, please include a brief rule that any characters not yet reveled in the anime must be placed under spoiler tags. Otherwise, everything is there and it just needs to come together in one post. So, provide that post (based on what we've discussed), and I'll start your topic immediately.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote