View Single Post
Old 2005-12-26, 02:26   Link #31
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Denka
It's impossible (or it'd be too much effort) to get my hands on the raw now that I don't have access to BT/IRC so doubtful~ added to the fact that I really should be doing my christmas assignments (*stares at pile of work*.... ~Wah~ runs off crying)

Good to see the thread back up again, but it just feels so different....I miss the old one~ (T_T) Well at least it makes for a good memory I guess hehe~

And good to see Mr Paper, Dot.L, Ryosuke, Fatty Chalupa, aeriolewinters, WarpObscura, PaPe, Riker and other old faces around again (even if some of us now 'new members' again~)

Thanks to everybody for the pics BTW~
You could have asked me to send you the raw... Funny thing is I have it, but haven't watched it yet. Glad you're around, but get back to that pile of work! Okay, I'm being sadistic. Won't offer help as I don't know what your homework is about. And don't worry, maybe I can make a Gundam parody in your honor that includes your picture! I'm kidding. I promised I wouldn't do that and I won't.

Liked all the images that have been posted and Duke te Nebris' parody. But like KD mentioned I'm afraid it's no use trying to give cookies yet and I can't see the day I'll have... one hundred posts?

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote