View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 08:00   Link #42
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sorry zzhk .This was my fault .Because my question.

Anyway dragonroots thanks for the answer now it's more clear. After i start to think this better i really think was contradictory the whole thing.
To answer your question precisely, Irina DOES say in volume 7, "I don't mind becoming fallen if it's for you, Ise" jokingly after he pays her an honest compliment on her beauty.

As her wings start to change, and Azazel mentions making her a VIP fallen angel, she cries out "MICHAEL-SAMA, I'M BEING TEMPTED BY AZAZEL!"

So, yes, she DOES mind a great deal, but she STILL wants Ise. (thanks to Xenovia's "suggestion")

Edit: I do have a question, what happened to Leonardo again? After reading Vol 11 and the Vol 12 summaries, I can't figure it out.

In Vol 11, Shalba drags him into the Dimension Lost hotel parking lot, magically compels him to summon huge monsters (which are then magically transported to the Underworld) then Sigfreed and Georg transport him away. Yet no mention of him afterwards.

Is he with Indra? With CaoCao in Hades' "realm of the dead?" At "Hero Faction" HQ? Dead?

One thing's for sure though, that boy has been seriously traumatized and the "hero" faction obviously doesn't care. (Well Sigfreed cared, but he's dead.)
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote