View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 00:30   Link #60
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
From Volume 1 they said that when Black Lotus started the battle royal, no more kings been slain so I think they most likely equal in term of power.

Ivory Tower = representative of white king so I don't think that he is stronger than white King. Talking about white king, in the color chart, his characteristic is like jack-of-all-trade and master-of-none

Niko-chan is impressive but when fighting somebody like Yellow radio which have jamming and illusion ability, she gonna get slaughtered .

Red Rider sure unlucky or lucky we say, he died in the hand of a girl after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Strongest King? And by Niko you guys are talking about Crimson Rain? (Not good with names here )

Well, my thoughts in the spoiler below:

Spoiler for Strongest King:

Red Rider lucky or not... do remember what kind of attack he died to
Spoiler for ouch:
Jack of all trade usually means brute that kills everything in his way at high enough level in game terms

Red Rider was decapitated without even knowing. That was not exactly.....much. Of course it had to be to a sure death move....Likely because Kuroyukihime could not survive if she didn't kill him in the first move...

Doesn't Green hold that Strife shield Treasure too?

I said Niko was impressive because she obliterated half of Shinjuku in one shot with her ulti....

Yes, Niko-chan is Scarlet Rain