View Single Post
Old 2012-04-01, 08:02   Link #1162
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Incorrect. Even if Reiko is saved, someone else would be resurrected in her place.

If you have a time machine, the smartest move would be to go straight back to 1972 and avoid former Misaki's death at all cost. That was the one event that triggered the whole chain, so it would be like cutting the phenomenon's deepest roots.
I was speaking somewhat sarcastically, time travel rules depend really upon which series / people you listen to , so who knows what would actually happen, it is interesting to think about though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
I think I should've put that blog entry through Google Translate and posted it at the generic discussions thread instead, but from what I could glean from the mangled translation, it's not about the DVD/BR releases but the director (during a Q&A session ACE2012) was trying to answer hard questions as to why he had Izumi Akazawa and some others killed.
Its interesting to say the least, but I really don't know why he needed to do something like this. I think we were all ready for a decent number of the characters to die about half way through the series. Then again I can't read it and my google translate isn't working so I am just basing that upon him justifying killing people.

And why would he need to justify Izumi dying? I thought it was obvious like 3/4 of the way through from her personality and story that she was most likely going to die?
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote