View Single Post
Old 2005-01-04, 10:41   Link #9
Esper 28
Akira

I remember a thread about this a long time ago on the boards of Gundam.com and I remember how some people truly believed Char and Amuro didn't die at the end of Char's Counterattack. I never quite understood how they could think that, honestly.

What FlyByNite said is absolutely true. Their "essences" can be seen flying around at the end of CCA around the asteroid. To be more specific, there are three spirits flying around, one leading the way and two swirling around each other as though they were fighting. It's believed the first one is Lalah and then the other two are Char and Amuro.

Back in the day, I took a screenshot of it but I'm not really in the position to do that at the moment but yeah, if someone else could take a screenshot I'd appreciate it. It's right at the end either just before or during the credits. I can't recall. But it, in my opinion, is undeniable proof that they're deader than dead.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen anyone post here claiming they're alive...which is nice to see. I figured there'd be people who were adamant they survived. Those people are usually just being ignorant, though.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote