View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 09:56   Link #89
liars_paradox

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Regarding that third season rumour, it is certainly a lie. English voice actors would not be booked for a show that has not yet been confirmed for production in Japan. So no thread for that.

Regarding Holo's hair colour, feel free to discuss it in the Holo character discussion thread, but I will say that Page 3 of Novel 3 describes her hair as "chestnut brown", as it is described many other places in the novels. Chestnut brown is somewhere between brown, red, and blonde, so it's possible that her hair colour shifts somewhat with with seasons (based on the sun, how dry it is, etc.) Anyway, I don't think we need a whole new thread to discuss that either.
Really, it does say that? Maybe I should've started reading from volume three, then?

So, you think that her hair color could be changing with the season? But, the color of flax is a pale yellow, which would imply that she's a light-blonde and not a dirty blonde.

I don't see how you can go from "chestnut brown" to light blonde with the season like that. Also, all the novel covers show a blonde haired woman, I figured that they might be more true to Hasekura's original Holo than what's illustrated by Ayakura and what's in the manga and anime series.
liars_paradox is offline   Reply With Quote