Thread: Licensed Mashiro-iro Symphony
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 10:42   Link #32
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
@skjfall have you played this game as well?

I wish the ending won't disappoint me like Hoshizora
I indeed have (As the first page of this thread would indicate ), and have already commented on the "concern" you brought up, so I would be pretty much repeating the same thing. Hoshizora's issues (Though I probably liked the anime more than most did) were largely a pretty weak source material to begin with, and the anime reflected that.

That, however, has little to do with MashiFoni - they are produced by different companies, and as far as my personal opinion of them goes, MashiFoni has a stronger cast and better writing than Hoshizora ever did. Though the recent rapport of VN-turned-anime is certainly a reason to keep one's expectations in check, there are no inherent issues why MashiFoni wouldn't make for a great anime experience; the VN certainly was. It's in the hands of the anime staff to make sure the anime retains said quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
Hey, spare me some of that! They chibified Sakuno, but I can see myself getting used to this. Omg, less than a month.... less than a month!!!
I am not sure if she looks chibified, as opposed to the art trying to show her standing a good deal behind Airi, and them trying to visually emphasize her standing "further" away from us. Though I am fine either way. What i want is a new sample of Miu's art anyways