View Single Post
Old 2004-11-23, 07:02   Link #69
pandabearnay
Huh? Wha?? Nani??!!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
And you wonder why the American basketball team has been losing World Championships and Olympic basketball recently.
That's because our best players don't play. They don't get paid and they are worried about getting injured before the season. But mainly because of the money. Yeah i know its sad but thats the way the world works. So sorry, its not because the NBA sucks its because they have mediocore players playing against the worlds best. Think of the first dream team.

And if anyone threw anything at me after i just got into a heated argument i'd go after him too. Cup of beer or a paper airplane, that punk is going down. Yes Ron Artest was wrong for going into the stands. He should have let security handle it. But he's only human. They both were wrong. Even more so the guy who threw the beer. C'mon, why the hell would you egg someone on who was already pissed off. And for the dumb white fat f*** who went and confronted him on the floor, now he deserved what he got. NBA players are people just like anyone else. Granted not everyone would do the same thing. But a good majority of people would do the same in his shoes. When it comes down to it, everyone involved in the incident is equal in blame.
pandabearnay is offline   Reply With Quote