View Single Post
Old 2011-08-26, 10:52   Link #46
marvelB

Live-action Jojo!? LOLWUT

That's.... an interesting idea, I guess. But I gotta wonder which saga it will be based on. I'm guessing it might be an adaption of part 3 or 5 (since they're the most popular, but I think part 4 might work as well), though it'll be mighty strange to see Stands in CGI form.....

As for the anime film, I'm so hoping it'll be an SBR adaption. It wouldn't work as a full series (none of the Jojo sagas would, IMO), but I always felt that SBR would make for a sweet movie or OVA. What better way would there be to show off some more badassery from Gyro or Valentine (aside from a video game, that is)?

And about the Phantom Blood movie: As far as I know, it flopped. I remember seeing some reviews a few years back that said it sucked since quite a lot of content from the original manga version was cut from the movie (no Speedwagon, no Jack the Ripper.... even no Danny (which makes zero sense since Dio killing Danny was kind of one of the main early triggers of the conflict between him and Jonathan). Personally, I'm actually kind of interested in seeing the movie myself even if it's so bad (the lack of Speedwagon is gonna be what hurts me the most, though....).
marvelB is online now   Reply With Quote