View Single Post
Old 2011-07-27, 12:20   Link #78
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Actually it's just the second round. It's not the semi finals yet. And I wouldn't call it enough material either, but maybe that's just me.
Hmm ... in chapter 70 on pg 2 the English translation I have says "The Inter-high is now down to 16 teams, and 2 of them are first time participants." That means you are quite correct! My bad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
It was the other way around, that chapter of the manga was released after its equivalent anime episode. What the manga did was taking the anime fillers and making them canon.
Aha, good to know. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
So it's probably gonna by a 12 episodes series, as the first season ended in the individual tornments before the national competition. I don't think there is enough material to make a full length 24 episode series, there is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Nope. The materials aren't going to make up for 24 episode. But just like before in season 1. I don't think they will push the anime up to that point of the story. So who knows.
I was kinda thinking a 12 or 13 season ep might be expected as well, although I would not complain for a longer season as long as they kept up the quality and such.