View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 19:38   Link #38
dingmajiao

http://www.fwinc.co.jp/package/FCCC-0072.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
WTF. There's barely enough material to do anything :/ (the mangaka takes one too many breaks and the pace as of late in the manga has been a little on the slow side. (e.g. the lastest manga chapter is still in the vice captain match of the second round of the nationals. :/))
Ain the manga supposed to be monthly based?? Cause prior to those breaks, the manga was published close to every fortnightly, which is probably why the mangaka decided to take two long one month break for the recent 2 chapters.. Still I hope he could make it every fortnightly instead, been waiting for ages for this new chapter to be released..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Sweet about time theres a second season time to rewatch the first season since it been a long time
I've been rewatching the first season for like countless times due to the slowness of the release in the manga..

I still doubt it'll be a continuation from the first season given the current lack of material.. What I do hope it is about Saki's family and their past.. Someone told me recently that there was a drama CD on Saki released in 2007.. In the drama CD, Saki and Teru is discussing about their parent's separation and at this time, Saki and Teru are very close. Teru is talking about moving to Tokyo(to live with her mom) and also teach Saki the meaning of the "Rinshan Kaihou"(Btw, Teru's VA for this drama CD was Yui Horie).

So hopefully the drama CD get turn into an anime and we get to know about Saki and her past.. Still regardless of what the content of the new season is, I can't wait for it..
dingmajiao is offline   Reply With Quote