View Single Post
Old 2011-06-02, 14:46   Link #42
wellis

Here's more information from Baka-Tsuki:

Quote:
Like a mad elephant on a rampant, a roaring Type-74 was running across the wasteland at the opposite side.

The first thing that caught everyone's attention was the 105mm rifled gun pointing out from the nose of the giant metallic monster.

"Are... are you saying... that thing will blow out fire?" asked a villager in a shaking voice.

But Piņa had her own plans. It was very likely that the refugees from the village of Koda had a strong weapon known as "The Great Metal".

"Well, it's the first time for me to see it by my eyes. But it's also well within what I have expected before."

-------------

Great. Just the same as our drills.

Kamo opened the hatch of his CCV (Command Communication Vehicle), climbed through the opening, and looked around with his binoculars.

Like thousands of invisible needles, the strong wind outside was stinging his face.

With turbo diesel burning inside the 10-cylinder V-shaped engines, the trackbelts of fifity-seven Type-74s drawn deep tracks on the land.

The Type-73 armoured carriers running behind Kamo's vehicle sped up and left the CCV behind.

Far away were the Type-87 self-propelled anti-aircraft guns shooting at something in the air. Upon closer look, the dragons struggling over them had their wings ripped into pieces by countless canon rounds. Soon after, they fell onto the ground one by one.

P.S. Don't bother to ask me to translate the whole book as my almost-nonexistent Japanese proficiency is likely not much better than yours. You'd be better off finding someone who truly has the time, capability and dedication. 力不足でゴメンね.
wellis is offline   Reply With Quote