View Single Post
Old 2004-11-02, 19:16   Link #76
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Hmmm... I can think of three at the moment.

Junichi Suwabe - My favorite role of his is Greed in Fullmetal Alchemist; in fact, that role may just be the second greatest piece of voice acting I've ever witnessed. Junichi Suwabe is also Katana in Gad Guard, although his role is considerably easier in Gad Guard than it is in Fullmetal Alchemist, if you know what kind of a character Greed is.

Romi Paku - She is Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist and Katsushirou in Samurai 7. She also plays Temari in Naruto, although she doesn't shine particularly in that one. Although I haven't seen her in these roles, she is also Hitsugaya Toushiro in Bleach and Ren Tao in Shaman King. I love her because she is great at being angsty (think Ed and Katsushirou) .

Kouji Ishii grabs my number one favorite voice acting job with Lord Hamdo in Now and Then, Here and There. *Anyone* who has seen that series probably agrees with me. I have also enjoyed his performance as older Tokaki and Mitsukake in Fushigi Yuugi, and even more than those two, Oscar in FFU.

So...
1. Kouji Ishii
2. Junichi Suwabe
3. Romi Paku
Fighter Volk is offline   Reply With Quote