View Single Post
Old 2010-11-15, 23:50   Link #22
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Just on the top of my mind, in Nirvana arc, Racer was asked to bring Jellal's body back because he's the fastest. Now we all know that Racer's magic is to slow the people around him, so does that mean the rest of Oracion doesn't know that?
Possible answers:

1. Racer also has common speed magic that still makes him the fastest regardless, but it's not extremely fast. He supplements it with his slow-down magic.

2. Racer used his motorcycles to transport the coffin.

A bigger plot hole is the number of legs on Nirvana. Look back a few times, I think there's a few pages where Nirvana had EIGHT legs... and then suddenly it had lol 6 legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
and I hope he really explains Levy's magic properly, otherwise, after having see that she can conjure material stuff from words and without limits, I could just think of how overpowered it can be.
I think it's quite obvious her limits are probably 'living things' and the scale/level of which her writings can conjure. I don't think writing 'Eternal and Unbeatable Fire' would literally create an eternal and unbeatable fire.

Besides, Fried is still wayyyy more broken than Levy.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote