View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 20:24   Link #87
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
Did SMS aware of STC?By the way STC has their own Macross-Class battleship?If yes is it Quarter version or like Battle Frontier?Also how OC opinion on Vajra?Also did OC suspect Grace?
No to the first one. Not really to the second one. More like the Quarter but larger and without the transforming ability on the third one. As for the fourth and fifth one. A few of the OCs have watched the series and are aware about Macross before they ended up in the Macross verse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancel View Post
It is yeah, just remember the rifle is going to be preeeetty large. I mean it's space so we don't have air resistance to care about, so all you need is power to put that round downrange, so a hybrid coilgun is ideal. Only thing I have to add is that Mikhail's gun put plenty of kinetic force into a Vajra, I mean a body shot flat knocked a Vajra a hundred feet sideways before it exploded, and later we see it knock around red ones pretty effectively. That was only a 55mm gun. 120mm like you're talking would have a NUNS pilot go "Ahh! It's on my tail!" then see it get smacked like a rag doll before promptly exploding, if not outright explode, for no obvious reason. Hopefully you'd just make those Vajra outright explode though, so that doesn't leave much evidence for what happened, only hypotheses like a missile misfire or battle damage causing a catastrophic failure.
It's 65% larger than the Dragunov. It folds itself when not in use to save space. Not usable in fighter mode.

Won't Luca notice that some of the Vajra were destroyed by powerful projectile fire when he takes a closer look at the data he got after the battle ?

Quote:
Also, you may encounter Machida, who is a badass.
Machida ?

Quote:
Whatever works best for the mission specifications and the range the spotter needs to cover. If he'll stay relatively close a standard gun pod may be more suitable.
Ok.

Quote:
It did, I suspect it's a hybrid as well, I know it's at least a railgun, which is similar to a coilgun.
A railgun and coilgun are both similar and different. Check out the wiki article.

Quote:
Same way as Brera, like the others mentioned, superior stealth capability, maybe a hidden hangar on a support ship. I think Brera had his on the Dulfim, as he doesn't show up until they rescue that ship. Something similar could be done with another ship, like a fake transport that's actually a hangar, or a condemned island ship like Basara.
Ok. Thank you.

How would Sheryl react when during in ep 1 when she complains to Lt. Glass about letting amatuers on the stage performer team and the OC who was nearby laughed to which Sheryl angrily asks the guy what was so funny and hte OC replies "They call you the Galactic Fairy ? You're more like the Queen Bitch of the Universe !" ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote