View Single Post
Old 2010-06-30, 16:04   Link #88
Kitsoru
:3c

I presume this 'new military' they've been speaking of will have a whole new slew of mobile suits coming to us.

As for the Gundams, I doubt they'll bring the old ones back. They're gone, with the exception of possibly Epyon (we don't know WHAT happened other than that Zechs survived), and possibly parts of Wing Gundam (which were used in the Preventer 5 story as a plotpoint). Obviously, being a Gundam series, I'm sure we'll see SOME Gundam at some point but who knows what or when.

Deathscythe and Shenlong have been destroyed in battle. Heavyarms and Sandrock were upgraded, then detonated along with Deathscythe Hell. Altron was detonated. Wing Zero we saw was decimated beyond the ability to operate by overuse of the buster rifle.

But Wing and Epyon are giant question marks. We also never saw if Zechs and Noin detonated the Taurus and Tallgeese III after the battle.

I assume they would be using the redesigns, especially now that they're putting out models of Katoki's first-season Gundam redesigns.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote