View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 13:51   Link #59
akigakuyuu
Tempest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
...Where in Chicago can you buy Gundam Ace? o.o /going back there in the fall
----------

(lol, hi, another migrant from the LJ discussion. o/)

Another one here who would really like to see some actual scans, but... Hm... I'm going with either the speculation that "Princess Aurora/Sleeping Beauty" is either Relena or that it's a 1xR daughter, but honestly we don't know enough yet to make much of a leap of faith for any of this. Either way it makes perfect sense to focus the story on the child of the main characters of the series.

Duo's kid, I'm assuming he's either masquerading as a priest and it's a 2xH baby or he really is a priest and it's an adopted orphan. Or maybe he and Hilde adopted, who knows! Either way, he's got a really lame pun going with the name. If it's Hilde's I hope she popped on the head for it :P

As for Kathy we haven't even heard her speak yet so we still can't say squat about her.... We don't even know her age. Or anyone's age. It's kinda annoying that they gave an arbitrary year without saying exactly how much time has passed ("middle aged" or "elderly" Duo could mean anywhere from 20 to 50 years, after all...)

Always knew Dorothy would take over the world.

(On the topic of the side mangas, I always considered Blind Target the only- or most- canon one because it was a radio drama... but that's just me. I also have never gotten to read BoP.)
Sanseido has a location in Mitsuwa and Sanseido carries it. they also have an option to get s subscription for 6 months and I'm becoming tempted to get one.

Middle-aged says 40+ and elderly is more, but since the pilots were all the same age...

Oh god, Hilde's become the sister and it's a rewrite of Duo's Episode Zero story. Man.

I assume if the pilots are like... say 40-45... Then Sally is/would have been about 44-51. I'd peg Kathy at 20ish? Normally I'd peg this new 'Duo' (are we going to have to make up nicknames for them like the multiple Syaorans in Tsubasa?) at about 15 normally. Haha, that'd keep consistent with the Wing ages. The kid struck me as being younger for some reason though. Which doesn't even make sense becaue we barely got a description of him. I'm just going crazy.