View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 21:08   Link #90
Nipah Neko Kisa
Keiichi Maebara Fan Girl

Keiichi- Keiichi wins the role as both, my favorite Higurashi character , as well as the role of my all time favorite anime character.
To be honest, I didn't give his character much thought in the begining, but after seeing how amazingly awesome he was in Kai, I started to be a Keiichi Fan girl, to the point of collecting Keiichi plushies! * w * But, I shall stop being illiterate on this topic and get to the point. Keiichi's magic with words and overall kindness he portrayed in Kai was outstanding. Not only that, but , he is quite the humorous character. While, he doesn't play a big role in the last arc, he certainly does have a memorable line - "HUMAN ORGANS!" 8D

Mion-I adore Mion... she ultimately ties with Keiichi on this. She's outspoken, a tomboy through and though, but most importantly she is the most trustworthy and kind-hearted anime character, in my opinion,that is. Her crazy antics are on club activites are one of my favorite things abour her. She plays the role of a spunky club leader, that I find very simular to myself. But, sadly, she doesn't get too much screentime, though people might disagree with me on that. Well...I guess what I mean is...she appears quite a bit, but her lines are limited and she isn't seen as important as she should be. I guess I dunno how to explain it...I just think she deserves more speeches and FANS. 8D

[B]Satoko-Now, some call her a crybaby, but I must say I dun't see how people can depict her a "crybaby". Yes, her scene in season one , where she whined over spilt milk...eerr...lunch was..irritating to say the least. But, overall she's actually a very strong person, putting up with her uncle's abuse,dealing with her brother's disapearance and then there's being bullied by the villagers. I admire her strength. I would never be able to put on a smile with all she goes through and the way she PWNS her uncle in Kai, ultimately got her my vote! XD

Rika-I aodred her from the begining. Though, not enough to ever consider her one of my favorites. I started to really admire her character at the very end of season one, when it's hinted she will take the role as the protangnist in a later season. It must be so hard for her, repeating an eternal June that always seems to take a turn for the worst. I personally, disliked her attitude in the first of arc of Kai...but, she overcame her doubts and fought along side her friends. She is truly an admirable character thatdeserves her votes!

Akasaka- Because he PWNed. That explains it all.

Irie- Because he is a hilarious pedo-doctor! What's not love? XD

Ooishi- Because he is a fat old guy, who can kick ass. X3