View Single Post
Old 2010-06-04, 19:22   Link #11
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Forgot to mention that I always thought Whitebeard's mustache looked a little awkward, so it WAS phony after all.~

Wonder if this means if Whitebeard lived in the real world he'd be of Australian nationality. =p

I'm pretty sure Oda meant that as more of a joke than anything. Case in point: Someone else asks him if Whitebeard's stache can hold bananas. His response is that it can hold up to 6 if the fasteners in the back are removed.

BTW, since we got the names of all the commanders, I'm also hoping that Oda will do the same for the New World captains. It's true we got the names for a good few of them already (Oars Jr., Doma, Makugai, Squado, etc.), but we've seen quite a few more who still remain nameless. I'm especially interested in learning the name of the walrus captain.

And going back to the Shichibukais' ages, I have to say that I'm slightly surprised about Crocodile's age, as well. He's actually a few years older than I expected him to be (I figured he would be around the same age as Dofla!). I also think it would be pretty awesome if Oda drew all those guys as kids like he did with CP9 (yes, I know we saw younger versions of them in chapter 0, but most of them were still teenagers/young adults at that time.I want to see them all as cute lil' tykes, y'see ).
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote