View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 13:24   Link #84
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
That just doesn't make any sense. What does most films we see coming out of Hollywood make a difference? Even if Hollywood can make a decent adaption out of it, and even if they do mostly make good films, the likelyhood is still that they won't. Bleach much less well known compared to Dragonball and look how that turned out. Most adaptions from other media have a tendancy to bastardize the original material no matter what they do.
This is what I mean, there so little information about this project, don't know who is directing, don't know the writers, no idea about the cast, hell you don't even know if this is actually going to happen, but you have already decided that it's going to be like Dragonball Z because well..F*ck it's Hollywood! ...Just F*cking wait until there is more information. If they go with someone like Uwe Boll, then we'll bitch about it together.

Anyway, as i told earlier, Hollywood has f*ck'd up some really good stuff, but give them a chance. They produce a lot of good stuff that people actually watch. It is possible to make a good movie based on Bleach, so give them a chance.