View Single Post
Old 2010-02-22, 20:54   Link #12
justavisitor

just finished Boukenger, and it's awesome!!! Thanks for the recommendation!! Too bad the forum doesn't allow me to add you more rep

Now onto Goseiger...the episode 1 is so-so...especially after I finish Boukenger, the captain red in Goseiger doesn't look right...he looks too young and he is way tooo short !! Those five characters look a bit weird...the red is too young and short..the pink has big ears..and those Gosei Headers are so funny XD

I will probably watch episode 2, but man, I am used to seeing the captain red in Boukenger...

Now Power ranger is come from Sentai and Sentai I believe has been going non-stopped for the last 34 years (each year has a new Sentai show)...I haven't seen the recent power rangers series, but I know Sentai has been constantly adding new elements into it, to make the series more up-to-date. So I really don't know how to answer your answer Gin XD...the best solution is try watching one or two episode of this newest Sentai Series (or Boukenger!! I really like that one) and find out by yourself

Hope it helps XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote