Thread: Turn A Gundam
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-21, 15:26   Link #35
Realist_Classic
Casual prosumer of anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imazul
As a hard core Gundam fan , its my duty to hate Turn a Gundam.
What did they do to my Gundam!!!!!!!!!! The mech design is almost repulsive if you saw any other series.
The story is ok but I wouldnt compare it with the great gundam serie , id say its more Wing, X and even Seed level .

Turn a is still watchable, for fans its probably will give you a FFU or Dragon Half feel when you first watch it. Well anyway its a Gundam serie and every human being shoulld watch all Gundam serie because each of them unfold a message that could be awfully close to our next reality.

P.S. I have a question, whats the timelien for Turn a and its AR right?
Most fan sources seem to classify it as an alternate universe (as opposed to the original UC universe) although there's a much discussed "Turn-A Big Bang Theory" that holds Turn A's time line as the Uber-timeline encompassing all of the various Gundam universes--UC and alternate alike. You can see this in scenes from Turn A where the characters talked of a "Dark History" and watched a centuries-old documentary of the apocalypse that befell Earth, and within were clips and images of previous Gundams from X, Wing, Zeta and so on.
Realist_Classic is offline   Reply With Quote