View Single Post
Old 2010-02-07, 21:28   Link #3
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I support all Tokusatsu series so I will support this thread by being (could be) the first one to reply!!

The one who wears red is too....childish?? I don't think he is old enough to get a driver license, let alone piloting those giant robots...(I know, lame joke) but I hope he is a "serious and mature red"

Well, I haven't watched any super sentai...can anyone recommend me a great super sentai series?? (The last one I watched was the very first power ranger...you know, the one with dinosaurs...) I will be watching this one, but I would like to watch one of the "classics" between 2000~2010
Timeranger (2000) is pretty highly rated, but the best subs available are only cleanups of HKs with below average video quality.
Boukenger (2006) and Magiranger (2005) are also pretty good, though Boukenger has a very loose plot, and Magiranger is often childish despite a serious plot.
Many people like Gekiranger (2007), but I don't.
Jetman (1991) was subbed by by cscentral and is very good. Despite dated visuals, I actually like it more than many new ones!
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote