View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 10:41   Link #98
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Flirting Railgun is good doujin, but after read chapter 2 I wonder if Touma ever can kiss Mikoto since when she fought that bitch with multiple ability, Mikoto explaining she emitting electric wave around her body, so anything in her "electric radar" will detected. If Touma kiss her, that guy will be electrocuted for sure since Rail Gun emotion also affect her power
Spoiler:
while all of her body is some kind of conductor skin including her lips I suppose
Touma had better use his right hand to hold her in that case. The electricity would not flow then.

On another note, I wonder if biri biri can tap into "Radio Noise" There's not proof that she can, on the other hand, the clones are made from her so it would be funny of they can do something she can't.

And btw, she's smart, lots smarter than Touma, since she can solve problems from 2 grades higher than her level. Seems like the high level ability users all have pretty good brains installed, maybe that's a requirement for having high lv ability, brains to make calculations for their power.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote